We are a committed team of skilled and experienced consultants providing not for profit support and solutions.
We have worked with local charity and community groups across the South West of England in a range of roles and specialisms. We came together to improve access to the full breadth of support charities and community groups need to survive and thrive.
We offer a range of services and are able to create a bespoke package based on the specific needs of your organisation.
We work to support those who make a difference in our local communities, to people in need or who help improve our quality of life through social, community and voluntary action.
What we offer you
- be a trusted voice using our unique rural reach
- provide honest advice that achieves solutions
- introduce innovative models of good practice
- achieve effective community participation
- be a knowledgeable and approachable extension of your team.
We offer a wide range of support, including:
- community owned assets
- governance and legal structures
- stakeholder consultation
- feasibility studies
- community consultation
- funding sources
- business plans
- advice on setting up and running an organisation or group
- identifying funding sources and support in making applications
- help with staff issues, ICT, volunteers, governance, financial control, monitoring & evaluation
- help working through any problem or process facing an organisation
- organising affordable training and giving information on relevant training opportunities from other providers.