Focused on you and your groups needs or aspirations, we can be the solution
Our committed team has extensive experience in helping to find solutions to the needs of charities, community groups and social enterprises. We have worked with groups and organisations throughout their life-cycles from inception, service launch and well beyond.
Some of these needs are common and some are as unique as the groups we have worked with. We never cease to be inspired by the commitment of those we work with and the services and activities which develop to enhance our lives and support our communities or those in need.
We believe we offer the best quality service drawing on decades of experience working with groups from across the sector, large and small, built upon extensive formal, sector relevant professional training.
We have grouped the most common of the ways we have supported the creation, growth and development of voluntary and community groups:
- developing, establishing and registering organisations in appropriate structures (including structural changes / legal incorporation of established groups)
- board and management development
- strategic development facilitation (away days)
- policy and service development; change management; and Board / Management Team conflict resolution
- support or direct provision in driving the development of strategic plans including business planning, funding strategies, IT strategies, sustainability, etc.
- project development (and aspects of project delivery as appropriate)
- developing and implementing trading and chargeable services.
This is by no means an exclusive list, just the most common areas of work we have undertaken. If you want assistance or support and it doesn't fit in the list get in touch - we can help.
Get in touch
What people say about us
"I would recommend Duncan because when he met with us he was extremely knowledgeable, efficient and professional with regards to incorporating our business to a limited company. Duncan made us feel at ease and was clear regarding our options. Duncan went the extra mile by visiting our workplace to start the procedure. He was always prompt at returning my phone calls and emails with the appropriate advice. Duncan will be an asset to your business."
Manager at Pippins Pre-School and Nursery
"Duncan has a very good understanding of the legal and other issues affecting charities and sets out proposals in a clear and considered way, which makes it easier for us to give specialist legal advice when required."
Partner, Tozers LLP Solicitors